Monday, March 15, 2010

Deutsch ist wunderbar (German is wonderful)

I have always had a love for German cars. Weather it is an old school Porsche 911 or an old VW Beetle, I just find German cars amazing. Being that Cars and Coffee was at the European Auto Garage, there was bound to be some Germans in the bunch. As I expected, there were. Here are some that stood out to me.

This 944 was a dedicated track car that was in the shop. It was rather clean, and didn't look like it had been abused at all.

Porsche is probably one of my favorite German auto makers, and the I loved the color of this Cayman.

There were quite a few old school Germans in the crowd, this Beetle is beautiful with the old plate and luggage rack.

This Golf was very clean. If you look out in the background, you will see a sneak preview of one of the cars I will be covering soon.

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment