Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 meets and dragon slaying all in 1 day

So today was a long tiring trip for me. But I will write this right now while I am on a rush from my 5 hour energy shot. I started out by leaving Nashville around 5am to Knoxville for this big gathering called Cars and Coffee. There was a vast gallery of cars there, and the weather was nice so everybody took out their beauties.




 

  

 

  
  
  

 

After I left Cars and Coffee, I decided to hit up a part of US highway 129 called Tail of the Dragon. It was rather fun, but I had only enough time to have a couple runs along it. The whole time there was a Porsche pulled over by a Tennessee Highway Patrolman and a Sheriff; I didn't know what was going on, but when I was leaving, they had the second one pulled up from the side of the mountain.


After I headed back from Knoxville, I stopped off a the weekly meet at Burgers-n-Cream in Franklin. I got to see a few new people, and I got some ice cream from some hot ladies because my birthday was tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment